Friday, January 25, 2008

Now selling on DaWanda

As Etsy isn't European friendly I've opened a shop on DaWanda.com as well. All prices are in Euros, but I've done good conversions, so those wanting to buy my things in their own currency, now's your chance.

I'm growing more and more disenchanted with Etsy, and some recent questionable decisions or closures with other storekeepers and a serious lack of useful upgrades. And while I have no plans to leave Etsy right now, you never know what Etsy's plans are for me so it's good to have a backup as I could wake up and my store be gone.

I will probably eventually move my store to my own site, but for now anyway I have two.

No comments:

My Online Pincushion Store | Pincushion Photo Galleries | My Other Blog | CreateForLess | Kunin Felt
All content and photos are copyright Jen Segrest