Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kunin Felt and the CPSIA

I got this today, and in light of all the CPSIA confusion I knew my fellow synthetic felt crafters would want to know:

Dear Kunin Customer,
Kunin a division of Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC would like to address recent concerns regarding the latest set of CPSIA laws that have affected many of our customers. Attached you will find a letter from our President Michael DeGrace stating that our products meet the recent requirements as stated by the CPSIA. We are not required to certify our product as it meets the standards set forth by the CPSIA.

Our products are produced in Hampton NH and we have checked and verified that all of our raw materials meet the current requirements and that they are safe. We would like to reassure our customers that we are providing products that are of high quality and meet all safety regulations in accordance with the law.

If you should have questions regarding the laws and our textile products I have attached for your convienence the document called "Guidance on the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) for Small Businesses, Resellers, Crafters and Charities" this should answer most of your questions. You may also visit the following link for more information regarding the requirements. www.cpsc.gov/ABOUT/Cpsia/cpsia.HTML

If you still have further questions feel free to contact me so I can further assist you.
Best Regards,
George Stellmach
National Sales & Marketing Manager

Kunin Group / A Division of Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC
direct line: 603-929-6118 cell: 603-661-6040"


Kunin felt and the CPSIA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i once sat on a cactus plant and my mom and grandmother spent days plucking those needles out of my behind. Every time i see the word pincushion, i remember the day well.

My Online Pincushion Store | Pincushion Photo Galleries | My Other Blog | CreateForLess | Kunin Felt
All content and photos are copyright Jen Segrest